Contract Duration: Temporary (4 months)
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST | Saturday / Sunday off
Work Type and Location: Remote, Canada
Expected Start Date: July 1st, 2023
About The Role
PartnerHero is building software that enables tech-forward companies to implement and scale quality customer support operations. This role will be at the forefront of building a world-class data platform to enable best-in-class aggregation, visualization, and accessibility of customer experience data.
In this role, you’ll help PartnerHero build and test some quick applications and services related to delivering better customer experience and support leveragingOpen AI's APIsand/or Google Bard's Generative App Builder Platform.You’ll work closely with engineering, design, product, and partner operations to design, deploy, test, and iterate on at least 2-3 basic apps or services in the space to quickly deliver value for PartnerHero operators.
You'll Be …
- Working to build apps/services to drive value for PartnerHero operations and software development
- Takinga problem, ie “Need to help agents deliver more professional responses quickly” and designing a quick solution to deploy, test, and iterate (ie a webplugin that can take copy and reword it better) for agents
- Documenting app/service well so can hand off to partnerHero engineering for sustaining and growth operations
- Presenting and demoing to key stakeholders in the company
What You Bring To The Table
- Currently finishing 3rd or 4th year of BS, Computer Science program or in an MS, Computer Science
- Some representative project work/portfolio in building apps or services
- Interest in building on top of OpenAI or Google Bard
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Technical knowledge of systems, protocols, and data structures
- Strong development skills in programming languages such as C, Java, Golang, Python, and Shell
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and system designs
- Design and build UI components based on React, React Native
- Product sense and business sense
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Track record of living Partnerhero core values: Be Humble, Take ownership, Embrace Growth, Manifest Trust, Care for Others
- Experience with OpenAI APIs, Google Bard, or other large language model platforms
- Background or experience in customer support or customer experience operations
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Loom. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.