At Schneider Electric, the things that you look for in an employer are the very things we look for in an employee. We'll work with you to build your career and provide opportunities to work both locally and around the world. Our leaders inspire employees to achieve their potential by encouraging them to take new challenges, providing them with experience and expertise to enhance their professional development. We value high achievers who are globally minded and thrive on change. Our values – Care, Connect, Challenge and Commit – cascade throughout our company and are at the heart of our commitment to creating a sustainable future.
We have an exciting leadership opportunity for a Software quality assurance – cloud operation co-op to join our Victoria, BC, Canada, based team. This position reports to the Customer Experience Chapter Leader and is responsible for supporting and enabling our Cloud Analytic offers such as Power Advisor, Energy Hub etc... The role is focused on quality assurance for new development and continuous quality improvement for existing offers.
What will you do?
- Analyze all quality related data. Help League Quality Leader to define quality targets and roadmap for offer in charge.
- Help League Quality Leader to establish the project quality goal, gets its validation, and lead its execution. Make the synthesis on lessons learned on product development.
- Support League Quality Leader to ensure that project risks are identified, shared and actions are done to mitigate them.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Currently earning a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Power Electronics.
- Software engineering or Quality assurance background.
- Some experience working within cloud environment, operations and automation is desirable
- Customer first attitude
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- The ability to work with offer leadership team like Product Owner, Scrum Master, Architecture and Technical support and application engineers in the customer support lifecycle
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with customers and technical colleagues, sharing detailed technical information in an easy-to-understand manner (written and verbal)
Individuals that possess strong software engineering or quality assurance working knowledge should consider applying to this role. You should have some IT experience to combine with your power systems/electrical background.
The position of is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and professional candidate to develop very valuable skills that will serve them throughout their career.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.