Transdev Canada is hiring a Data Management Intern for our Brampton, Ontario location
- Act as the primary point of contact for administrative and technical support related to data management, user management and maintaining project records and files;
- Monitor the progress of data management projects assigned and provide regular updates to the team on the status, risks, and any other relevant information
- Create high-quality technical documents and reports that accurately reflect the progress, findings, and recommendations of the data management project
- Proactively identify and resolve any data management issues or obstacles that may impact project performance, working closely with the data management team to develop and implement effective solutions
- Evaluate and improve existing data management processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness, making recommendations for changes as necessary
- Assist with the configuration, maintenance, and upkeep of data management systems such as the maintenance management information system, keeping accurate records of work assignments and ensuring that all work is completed to the required standards.
- A positive work environment
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- The ability to have a positive social impact by operating sustainable mobility solutions
- Join a Group committed to encouraging diversity and employee development
- You are currently pursuing a degree/diploma in Data Management or a related field
- You possess outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have excellent time-management, planning, and problem-solving skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software
- You possess superior written and verbal communication skills
- You have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- You possess a valid Ontario “G” driver’s license and the ability to commute onsite
Join an international Group strongly rooted in the communities
- Ability to quickly acquire and apply new knowledge as defined by Management
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Self-motivated team player with exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure
Transdev is an international leader in mobility at the service of communities. We design and operate public transport networks - buses, coaches, trams, trains, shared bikes, ferries, and more - to empower freedom to move everyday thanks to safe, reliable and innovative solutions that serve the common good.
Because we are people serving people, our 100,000 employees have a positive impact on people and society. It is by taking care of them that we empower people to move forward.
In March 2023, Transdev Canada expanded its reach in western Canada by acquiring First Transit. By joining forces, Transdev Canada is now the largest multi-modal privately owned transportation company in Canada.And what about you? What drives you?