This is an entry-level Statistical Programmer Analyst Intern
position and will involve working with experienced Statistical Programmers to perform statistical programming tasks related to basic clinical drug research, Key responsibilities and skills may include, but are not limited to:
Please note this is a temporary position with opportunity to be considered for full-time Statistical Programmer Analyst given successful performance as an Intern.
- Develop SAS programs to create ADaM datasets following CDISC standards with supervision
- Develop SAS programs to create SDTM datasets following CDISC standard with supervision.
- Develop, debug, maintain SAS programs and macros to create Tables, Listings and Graphs for Clinical Study Report with supervision.
- Develop SAS programmable edit checks to assist data monitoring, document and report issues to Supervisor.
- Perform other programming tasks as needed per Supervisor requests.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering, or related scientific disciplines required.
- Knowledge and training in high-level computing languages such as SAS, C/C++, Java, R, Python, MATLAB and SQL.
- SAS Base Certification is needed. Database programming experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented and ability to learn and adapt to changes.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal and Good team player.
- Good working experience in Microsoft Office Suite, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Must live in Ontario, and be able to work in the office in a hybrid schedule.ClinChoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Committed to Diversity