Integrated Marketing Co-Op/Intern
Job location: our office in Ottawa, Canada
Term length: 12 months starting January 2024
About the Team
We’re looking for someone with a passion for all things Marketing who has a willingness to roll up their sleeves and jump into different projects, while being a key part of our integrated marketing team. A self-starter with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for learning, the Marketing Co-op/Intern will be part of a fast-paced, global team, and will take on cross-functional tasks that support the team and the business.
What you will do
In this role, you will pair with our leaders across various Marketing functions to support them in their initiatives. You will gain broad exposure across Marketing strategy, planning and execution. You will:
- Track campaign performance
- Support customer advocacy with customer content heatmap case study tagging and consolidation.
- Research marketing best-practices
- Support team in other areas such as email communication creation using Eloqua
- Assist with project intake as needed
- Perform other marketing tasks as required
What we are looking for
- Currently enrolled in a Marketing program
- Passionate about learning and researching
- Strong planning skills and attention to detail
- Enjoys talking to people from all groups and all levels
- A self-starter with strong initiative
- Natural curiosity and isn’t afraid to ask a lot of questions
- Interested in gaining invaluable, hands-on marketing experience in one of the top tech companies in the country!
Things that Would Definitely Help
- Experience using Salesforce Community, Eloqua, Microsoft Office, SharePoint
- Any Marketing experience