Internship - Maintenance Engineer Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This position occupies a key role in the manufacturing team of the smart buildings in electrification in Santa Palomba plant. You will take care of data entry on Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance management system.
This position reports to
- Implementation of the database on our CMMS including spare-parts, the entire machine fleet, cyclical task for Preventive maintenance (TPM included), cyclical task for Maintenance/security with check list and maintenance documentations.
- Manage and update technical documentation of devices, production lines and facilities
- Drafting of health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure the safety of maintenance people and resources
- Warehouse management optimization in collaboration with Warehouse technician. Participation in lighthouse projects
- Maintenance and debug of internal software: HMI software, IoT Devices, PLC and other hardware
- Student in industrial disciplines: Electrical or Electronic engineering, computer science engineering or IT related degree; Curricular internship is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems, PC and Office Package
- Knowledge of DotNet: C#, .NET (Framework & Core), SQL is mandatory.
- Good ability of teamworking and excellent social skills in a challenging environment
- Good knowledge of English
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: remote #LI-remote
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Work model: on site #LI-onsite