A Little Bit About Us
We are Nestlé Nespresso Canada, and we are proud to be one of Nestlé's fastest growing business units. Our team of passionate entrepreneurs have made Nespresso the benchmark for coffee capsules and one of the most recognized brands in the world. We owe our growth to our commitment to research and development in order to always stay one step ahead and to serve as a benchmark in the coffee capsule sector. We are also proud to be able to offer premium quality coffees that consumers can savour in the comfort of their own home or away from home, in restaurants, hotels, offices or in luxury retailers. We stand for quality through our careful and thoughtful approach, from the way we source our ingredients, to how we manufacture our products and market our high-quality coffees. Nespresso is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, but is present in more than 60 countries and has more than 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more, visit www.nespresso.com. Position Snapshot
Business areas: Nespresso Canada
Job title: B2B Marketing Intern
Location: Montreal, QC (Hybrid Role)
We are looking for a B2B Marketing Intern based at our Montreal location for the months of May to August 2024. This role will consist in supporting our direct sales force team in our customer management. We are looking for a versatile, organized and sales-focused person with a strong technical understanding of sales tools and the capacity to collaborate cross-functionally.A day in the life of a B2B Marketing Intern
As a B2B Marketing Intern, you will handle a wide range of different activities and priorities.
You will be collaborating with the National Manager B2B, Indirect Sales as well as the marketing team. Your goal will consist in providing integrated content, training, and coaching to our sales team while aligning with marketing and making use of technology.A few examples of your projects and daily tasks:
What will make you successful?
- Support with the roll-out of our CRM tool (User Helpdesk, Database Update, Ticket Management)
- Maintenance and promotion of our Sales App, an interactive presentation solution for our sales team and customers
- Communicate with the sales team on user best-practices
- Creation of sales assets and content based on existing marketing material
- Develop a best practice guide for social media publications
- Contribute with the onboarding of new sales reps
- Data research
As the successful candidate, you will be highly organised, pro-activity, and enthusiastic towards the projects you complete. Ideally you should bring:
- Currently enrolled in a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year undergraduate program in Sales/Customer Relationship Management or Marketing
- A tech-savvy fast learner familiar with sales tools technology (CRM) + process management
- Experience with SAP an asset
- Experience in a fast-paced + challenging B2B sales environment welcomed
- Result-oriented professional with strong interpersonal and solid communication skills
- Involvement in extracurricular activities which demonstrate initiative and leadership
- Strong computer proficiency (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Bilinguism is mandatory French & English (spoken & written)
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression – this really could be a move towards the exciting Sales or Marketing Career you’ve always wanted.What You Need To Know
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
- If you are selected to move forward in the process, you will be contacted for a video interview
- You will have access to excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
- Through your term, you will receive developmental feedback to ensure that you are learning and understanding the importance of Sales within the world’s largest food company.
- You will also build your business acumen and leadership capabilities and support your development and long-term success.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.