Kenvue is currently recruiting for:
This Full-time Intern will report into Maintenance Senior Supervisor and is based in Guelph, Canada.
Who we are
At Kenvue, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, we believe there is extraordinary power in everyday care. Built on over a century of heritage and propelled forward by science, our iconic brands-including NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, TYLENOL®, LISTERINE®, JOHNSON'S® and BAND-AID® -are category leaders trusted by millions of consumers who use our products to improve their daily lives. Our employees share a digital-first mindset, an approach to innovation grounded in deep human insights, and a commitment to continually earning a place for our products in consumers' hearts and homes.
Join us in shaping our future-and yours. Watch us here.
What will you do
We are looking for a detail-oriented and highly motivated individual to join the Production Maintenance team as a Intern. You will be responsible for supporting the department's key programs and initiatives.
• Assist the Maximo admin in adding new users in the system
• Implement Preventative Maintenance and Calibration data migration, validation, and updates
• Support Spares and Inventory activities
• Generate data and prepare various reports for the Maintenance and Operations team
• Support Maximo training requirements as necessary
• Connect with relevant stakeholders to prepare and maintain relevant job plans
• Maintain and update preventative maintenance plans where required
• Support documentation and training activities
• Support the storeroom by helping maintain inventory and keeping it organized
• Receive incoming inventory and verify accuracy of quality and quantity of goods received
• Create purchase requisitions for maintenance team when required
• Assist in conducting annual inventory counts to update records
• Support storeroom projects where necessary
What we are looking for
- Currently enrolled in college/university (Maintenance, Engineering, Reliability, Manufacturing Technology focused preferred)
What's in it for you
- Detail-oriented with strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and information systems
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- On the Job learning
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Paid Company Holidays and Paid Vacation!
- Employee Resource Groups
Kenvue is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
About the Company: