What role you will play in our team
Support the Midstream Pipeline Integrity Engineering and Pipeline Integrity Execution teams, including providing technical support for pipeline integrity issues, participating in risk assessments, and managing pipeline integrity execution work, including Cathodic Protection repairs/installation, pipeline digs, and pipeline inspections. Will interface with financial systems (SAP), document management technology (SharePoint) and tracking of key project performance and stewardship metrics. The scope of this role is national and encompasses all Imperial Midstream Pipeline assets across Canada. The position is located in Calgary but has field trips to sites.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be pursuing a BSc Engineering degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Petroleum, Materials or Civil discipline from an accredited University in Canada
- Your most recent unofficial transcript(s) must be submitted with your application
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Midstream CFO Calgary Engineering student
- Previous industry experience is considered beneficial, but not essential
- Commitment to safety on and off the job
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a team-based environment
Start date: January, 2024
Location: Calgary, AB
Who we are
A leading member of Canada’s energy industry, Imperial offers exciting opportunities across our upstream, downstream and chemical, and corporate divisions. We are committed to high standards, applying technology and innovation and working with communities and our Indigenous neighbours to meet rising energy demands in a safe, reliable and environmentally sound manner. No matter what your career path, we provide the platform to elevate your goals and achieve your ambitions, while providing support through wide-ranging programs and benefits.
Imperial is committed to supporting persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We will work with qualified applicants to provide reasonable accommodation upon request at Imperial.firstname.lastname@example.org
- We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
- In certain situations, Imperial may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions in the company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including affiliates of ExxonMobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.
- To be considered for employment, your most recent unofficial transcript(s) must be submitted.
Application end date: September 21, 2023
Equal employment opportunity
Imperial is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, Imperial may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions in the company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.