Campus Role TypeInternship/Co-Op and Summer OpportunitiesStart Date– WinterHours37.5Workplace ModelHybridDepartment Overview
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
This Program Is Designed To Complement Your On-the Job Experience And Features
Our Co-op/Intern Programming
is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles, and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network.
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
At TD, we recognize the key to delivering legendary customer experiences is to think like a customer. The Innovation & Design group creates experiences that are used by millions of people on a regular basis. One of the ways we ensure experiences are customer-centric is to identify areas of opportunity through customer feedback collected at multiple points in the customer's journey.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to act as an advocate for customer experience and influence the organization through data-driven insights.
Specific Responsibilities Will Include
In this role you will be responsible for monitoring customer feedback from Digital channels to identify actionable insights and then working with various teams to prioritize projects that improve customer experience.
- Daily review of customer comments to identify new themes
- Cross-referencing of customer feedback with incident tickets to identify previously unreported incidents
- Deep dives into specific categories of customer feedback, reviewing customer comments to identify actionable insights
- Visualize trends in customer feedback using a text analytics tool
- Periodic (weekly/monthly) reporting of customer feedback and industry trends
- Tracking digital releases and project updates that impact top customer feedback themes
- Working with partners to develop solutions for customer irritants and submitting intake requests
- Tracking and analysis of digital releases of competitors.
Job RequirementsTD is looking for someone who takes initiative, is curious and willing to persevere. If you are looking for meaningful projects that are aimed at future experiences, dedicated mentorship, and exposure to all the teams that create great experiences, this is the role for you.
You Will Need
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree or a college program, preferably Business, Business Technology Management, Economics, Social Science, Psychology, or related subjects;
- Strong language comprehension and written/verbal communications, ability to write periodic summary reports
- Experience with Excel and structuring data for analysis (e.g. pivot table, vLookup)
- Familiar with data visualization using charts and graphs in PowerPoint
- Comfortable and confident in presenting and speaking to both small and larger groups in clear and concise manner
- Can quickly grasp complex concepts and ideas and translate them into concise findings, recommendations, and solutions
- Passionate about new digital banking trends, online and mobile banking features
- Ability to think like a customer and be interested in learning about customers banking experience.
- This position is a 4-month work term and will commence January 8th – April 26th 2024.
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
- TD is committed to providing you with the best candidate experience and internship in these unique circumstances. As such, work location and start dates are subject to change.
Company OverviewOur Values
At TD we're guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.
Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment to help colleagues feel a sense of belonging, and supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on total well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes … because when colleagues feel their best, they're more likely to do their best.
Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs.
How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they'll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care.
Who We Are
TD is one of the world's leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is a customer obsessed organization, and we are deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you've got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we're here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
InclusivenessOur Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At TD, we're committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We're dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
How We're Helping Make An Impact In Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That's why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It's our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you'd like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!