At PepsiCo Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the PepsiCo Marketing Co-op Program?
- Big brand experience & innovation - We dare to empower you to play an active role in the future of our iconic brands.
- Lead from the start - We dare to enable leaders at all levels with training and meaningful opportunities to grow in their careers
- Positive impact - We dare for positive change, creating sustainable processes in the making of our products – join us
- A space to be you - We dare to put each other first, speak fearlessly and celebrate everyone’s perspective
The Marketing function is responsible for leading the strategic direction of the Company. They are responsible for putting the consumer first to deliver innovative programming that will ignite growth for our company and customers. The Assistant Marketing Manager will be directly involved in helping deliver key programs and strategic pillars. Work plans will build strong project management and analysis experience. Candidates will need to have strong communication, leadership, collaboration skills and a drive for results.
What you’ll be working on:
- Project management and agency leadership opportunities through assisting in the development of the brand calendar including programming, merchandising strategies and product launches;
- Analytical experiences through the development of Brand Trackers and Business review documents;
- Presenting your work to Senior marketing team executives;
- Lead and present a strategic marketing project to the Marketing Leadership Team.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- You are available for a full time internship between January - April 2024
- Delivers The Right Results – Demonstrates perseverance and a positive attitude in the pursuit of challenging goals.
- Champion Talent Developer (Self awareness) – Demonstrates a passion for self development and growth by seeking and acting on feedback from others about ways to improve.
- Collaborates Beyond Boundaries – Proactively identifies and pursues meaningful opportunities to collaborate with others inside and outside of the organization.
- Act As An Owner – Continuously seek new growth opportunities and takes accountability for actions
- Be Consumer Centric – Demonstrate a clear passion for marketing and factor the end-consumer into every decision we make
- Harnessing Insights for Disruptive Growth – The capability to put consumer and shopper insights and deep market understanding into the core of all marketing thinking.
- Passion For PepsiCo
What you can expect from us:
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
PepsiCo is a playground for curious people. We invite thinkers, doers, and changemakers to champion innovation, take calculated risks, and challenge the status quo. From executives to team members on the front lines, we’re excited about the future. We take chances. Together, we dare to make the world a better place.
Our associates are the magic ingredient. Each of them plays an integral role in helping create deep connections between people and our products. Think about your last group celebration: Chances are, one of our iconic brands was by your side. At PepsiCo, you’re invited to be a part of a global team of innovators who make, move, and sell these products—which are enjoyed by more than 1 billion people a day
A career at PepsiCo means working in a culture where everyone’s welcome. Here, you can dare to be yourself. No matter who you are or where you’re from, you can influence the people around you and the world at large. By showing up, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow your skills for the future. Our supportive teams can fuel your professional goals to make a global impact on people and the planet.
Join us. Dare for Better.