We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the SAP Internshi Experience Project
The SAP Internship Experience Project is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP:
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With SAP Internship Experience Project in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
The Planning, Analytics and Data Warehouse Design organization aims to support our next generation, industry-leading cloud platform. Our global team is constantly in pursuit of fresh innovations with the most user-friendly and modern cloud experiences.
As a Design Producer Intern you will be collaborating closely with the DesignOps Lead to establish best-in-class practices for a global Design organization. Together you will utilize a deep understanding of human-centered design, methodologies, and analytics to build practices that can scale across teams and allow members of our Design organization to do their best work. You are organized, thoughtful and enjoy creating order out of chaos.
What you'll do:
Position Title:SAP iXp Intern - Design Program Management
Location: Vancouver, BC
Expected start date to end date: 8 month starting in October 2023)
· Assist in creating and defining scalable practices for a global organization to thrive in a data-driven, agile environment
· Assist in establishing metrics for design success
· Identify risks and opportunities to facilitate improvements in the UX process
· Source and organize information from the Design Leads to ensure our Design backlog and roadmap is kept up to date
· Curious about new techniques, technologies, and tools
· Fast learner
· Creative & innovative
Who you are:
· Currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution with a focus on Business, Marketing or other discipline related to the role
· Strong understanding of design thinking, agile project management and design production processes
· Proficient in JIRA and Microsoft Excel
· Proven excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with all levels of the organization
PreferredSkills And Knowledge
· Familiarity with design software such as Figma or other related tool
· Experience with creating effective visual designs an asset
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379786 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
About the Company:
Cloud, SAP, ERP, Program Manager, Marketing Manager, Technology, Management, Marketing