We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Cloud ERP Integrated Marketing Associate
Location: Waterloo or Toronto (Virtual)
Expected Start Date: September 2023
Contract Duration: 12 months
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
The role of the Integrated Marketing Associate is to be the main support to the digital content & nurture marketing leads. In this role, you’ll be a pivotal player on how we create and distribute content in our digital marketing programs in partnership with channel leads.
- Support and eventually own the end-to-end plan and build of creative content such as paid social ads, programmatic display ads, technical whitepapers, videos, etc.
- Learn content and digital marketing tools to support asset production, and maintenance in SAP internal systems (e.g. CMPS, Digital Library, ICE)
- Assist nurture leads with one-time email campaign execution
- Prepare language localization processes for program assets for priority languages
- Maintain marketing content library
- Work with world class creative agencies and provide project management support
- Support adhoc digital ad design requests
- Analyze and report on results of content and email nurture
- Document operational processes as needed and update team SharePoint
What you bring
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Student in their 3rd, 4th year or MBA at a university/college preferably in a business, marketing, design or communications field
- Available for at least 12 months with a potential to extend
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills (PPT, word, MS teams, Excel, etc.)
- Skills in design tools, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, are beneficial
- Desire to build strong working relationships with cross-functional partners such as senior subject matter experts, multiple stakeholders and external agencies
- Comfortable working in an environment where processes change but still navigate your way through the business to ensure your success
- Proactively seek all the information you need from different stakeholders across the business
- Ability to work in a multinational and multi-cultural team spread across multiple time zones (We often start the work day as early as 6:00am PST)
- Impeccable organizational skills, structural way of working
- Self-motivated, team player, flexible, quick learner, good networker, creative mindset, and critical thinker
- Strong appetite to impress stakeholders and go above and beyond
- Fluent English is mandatory, additional languages are advantageous
Meet your team
Our Integrated Demand Team (IDT) is a Virtual Marketing Team that supports the Cloud ERP product portfolio – the most important product portfolio at SAP.
We are responsible for developing and driving a full end-to-end digital integrated marketing program globally.
Part of our responsibilities is to define a solid customer journey and execute on a comprehensive channel strategy to drive demand with a high focus on acquisition channels including paid media, 3rd party events, email nurture, outbound sales and more.
Within this role, we work closely in a virtual community with our Regional Marketing Leads in Europe, USA, Latin America and Asia Pacific as well as with content matter experts for each of our channels, product marketing and other marketing functions.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 379169 | Work Area: Marketing | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
About the Company:
ERP, Cloud, SAP, Intern, Marketing MBA, Technology, Entry Level, Marketing