Calling All Awesome Marketing Interns!!!
If you are a creative individual with a passion for Email Marketing, a collaborative environment, and getting stuff done, then please keep reading.
We are looking for Email Marketing Interns / to voluntarily work with CEOs, Founders, VP of Marketing, Coaches, and/or Directors of Marketing and help scale up their business projects. In exchange, these mentors will provide feedback and guidance to help you enhance your career trajectory in digital marketing.
The program is a 3-month remote internship where you will assist in fulfilling various digital marketing projects for your mentor's business for 10 hours per week.
What’s In It For You?
- It’s (100%) fully remote position and offers flexibility in schedule.
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver.
- Access our free courses on the platform that you can finish at your own pace.
- 1 to 2 hours of mentorship every week.
- Issued certification upon successfully completing the program.
- Boost your portfolio and grow your professional network
- Get to utilize and elevate your digital marketing skills in real projects
Acadium started with the belief that anyone, anywhere, should be able to get the skills and experience they need to start their career without barriers like price, schedule, or location getting in their way. Acadium gives anyone the tools, support, and mentorship they need to launch their dream career. Acadium is the only platform that provides real work experience, accessible to everyone. Acadium began in 2017 with a team of 3 co-founders: Richard Shaw, Marco Tundo, and Moe Abbas. Since then, they’ve attracted more than 120,000 student members and over 50,000 businesses to connect through the apprenticeship marketplace. Our team is growing and looking for people who are motivated, intelligent, and committed to making education accessible to join our team.
What We Value:
- Integrity - Be trustworthy in your actions
- Care - Treat your teammates and our community as you would want to be treated
- Curiosity - Ask questions. Always state your assumptions
- Tenacity - Persevere when times are tough
- Discipline - Be consistent in your actions
- Ambition - Aspire to become better every day
- Service -Serve your community to the best of your abilities.
What You'll Do:
- Creating and monitoring a wide variety of email marketing campaigns
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized
- Proofreading key messaging in and out of email templates
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive an email with additional steps to complete your apprenticeship application