Reporting to the Director, BIDW and ARC, Information Technology, the Intern is responsible for providing general project coordination support to various functions of the IT Department.
- Project coordination:
- Arranging and booking meetings.
- Preparing and sending meeting agenda before each meeting.
- Taking and sending meeting notes/minutes
- Supporting user requests to Rexall Data Warehouses.
- Preparing data for investigation and discovery.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support Rexall Pharmacy Group Canada ULC.
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
- Sound judgement
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, coordination and database skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Must be enrolled or just completed post-secondary education in project management, data management subjects or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience with project coordination and data management.