Our team has an immediate 12-month internshipopening for an Engineer.
- Write and submit patentable inventions
- Work on software development in real time operating systems for autonomous systems
- Develop Artificial Intelligent and Machine Learning (AI/ML) software components
- Work on development of our modeling framework to enable early hardware and software architecture partitioning and performance analysis
- Integrate software components to hardware targets
- Act as a bridge between Canadian technical experts and international peers
What you’ll bring to the team:
About the Company:
- PHD degree in Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Computer Engineering, Software engineering or System engineering
- 3 years of experience working on embedded systems designing, developing and integrating software components
- 3+ years experience with C/C++ Programming Language.
- Familiar with AI/ML algorithm and at least one of the major frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, PaddlePaddle, Caffe, MXNet, TVM, etc.).
- Knowledge on modeling and simulation environments
- A highly self-motivated learner and team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with debugging and troubleshooting on hardware (debugger, profiler, trace collection)
- Well organized, can take notes during meetings, write meeting minutes and report to the teams
Huawei Technologies Canada Co., Ltd.