Come join the 2022 Ottawa Awards Winner of the Best Place to Work!
We are looking to bring on a skilled physiotherapist to help take care of our growing patient base! We currently have a part-time physiotherapist who is moving out of the area and you will be able to take over her patient base. Come join our team and let me help get you busy!
Located around IKEA, we are known for our quality of care, high standards. Our clientele includes a diverse range of conditions.
Join our interdisciplinary team of professionals, including physiotherapists, chiropractors, massage therapists and osteopaths!
Why choose OPRC?
- Mentorship is available!
- Online Charting through Jane
- You have control of your schedule and flexibility
- Established caseload
- Hydraulic tables, rehab equipment, modalities and availability to add modalities to fit our practitioners treatment styles as needed.
- Marketing budget for each practitioner to make sure that everyone is busy
- Join a supportive team
- Paid Staff Meetings
- Health Spending Account provided
- Strong administrative/clinical/IT support
- Work within a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment
- Direct Billing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $60.00-$70.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Currently while treating patients, our staff has chosen to still wear masks, however we will be abiding by all of our colleges rules
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Physiotherapist License (required)
Work Location: In person