Req Id: 411308
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
• Learning and analysis of our operational processes;• Participate in the collection, compilation and analysis of data for the company's activities• Leverage data, share information and create business value• Recommend and implement initiatives to improve processes;• Work independently and make decisions without supervision;The incumbent of this position will also be responsible for the management of internal processes, the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and the verification of compliance with the standards in place at Bell.Examples of tasks:• Understand and maintain building automation system programs;• Work on transformation projects using the latest technologies.• Develop monitoring tools (dashboards) for operational aspects• Maintain and manipulate multiple databases;• Produce Excel/Power BI datasets from various data sources;• Participate in various analysis and automation projects in close collaboration with internal teams.
• Student in information technology or computer science, networking OR applied mathematics/statistics student OR experience deemed equivalent;• Excellent aptitude for analysis,• Great sense of organization;• Developed analytical skills, ability to solve problems and attention to detail.• Ability to respond to multiple complex situations, prioritize, set priorities and manage required resources to minimize impacts on Bell services;• Team player and ability to work collaboratively with members of various teams.• Proactivity, responsiveness and ability to work with minimal supervision and direction.• Bilingualism (French and English);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong computer knowledge and skills;
• Dashboard design.
• Knowledge of advanced Microsoft; Proficient with Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, pivot tables, functions, charts)
• Experience with data visualization software
• Solid knowledge of the Office suite;
• Ability to work independently and make difficult decisions in situations where the level of stress is sometimes high;• Knowledge of statistics or mathematics (an asset).• Have a good knowledge of SQL, Power BI, Power Query and/or other data analytics, visualization and manipulation tools;• Exposure to cloud platforms• Knowledge of networking;
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 06/02/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.