Job TitleReporting & Analytics InternJob Description
Intern – Data Analytics & Reporting – Mississauga, ON, CAN – Fall 2023
Are you interested in an Intern opportunity with Philips? We welcome individuals who are currently pursuing an undergraduate (BS) and/or graduate (MS) degree to participate in 3-6 month paid intern opportunities at our site in Canada. Through this role you will gain meaningful, hands-on experience working for a HealthTech company.
You're the right fit if:
- Partner with Service Operations and Strategy Leader to prioritize and work on the most critical requirements as part of deploying strategy and performance management.
- You will be the main point of contact as the Reporting & Analytics intern which is responsible for designing, building, and deploying world-class data, analytics, and visualization tools. You will support the organization in achieving the mission to enable a data-driven culture by making high-quality data products and solutions available to the Service and solution delivery teams.
- Design and develop business reports that provide insights as per business requirements.
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports.
- Analyze and verify requirements and feedback received for accuracy, completeness, consistency, comprehensibility. Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve data quality issues.
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to stakeholders.
- Provide support and training for the developed reporting solutions and used platforms / tools / data sources.
- Work as part of a global team on multiple projects and interact with different functions or business units.
- Play a pivotal role in deploying the operating mechanism by bringing in automation and centralized reporting which allows for continuity with minimal intervention when 2024 refresh takes place.
- Partner with North America team members to explore opportunities for automation in processes using data.
- Work with SharePoint Online, MS Teams MS Power Apps, MS Flow, MS Power Virtual Agents, MS Power Automation, MS Canvas, and more.
- Work with Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview and more.
- You are working toward a degree in Data Analysis
- Your skills include experience with Excel – Pivots, Power Query, Macros etc., Experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.), Experience with MS Teams, Power Automate, Power Apps, Database management knowledge (SQL, Azure, AWS, etc), Analytical and problem-solving skills
- You’ve acquired 1+ years of experience in University and/or previous internships or coops
- You’re independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn, Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help improve the lives of others.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Learn more about our business.
- Discover our rich and exciting history.
- Learn more about our purpose.
- Read more about our employee benefits.
Canadian work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa, now or in the future.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position.For this position, you must reside in or within commuting distance to Mississauga, ON, CAN.
Philips Canada requires as a condition of employment all employees to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. In accepting employment with Philips Canada employees will be required to upload their proof of vaccination or request for a human rights accommodation to our third-party vendor. Any vaccination confirmation must be fully satisfactory to the Company in its sole discretion for any offer to be valid. In the event any evidence of vaccination and/or request for a human rights accommodation are not received or if they are not fully satisfactory, any offer will be withdrawn.
Philips Electronics Ltd is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Philips Canada is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.