Information System Intern
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join Information System team to develop Customer & Quality projects where you will be able put your technical knowledge and competencies into practice in a global fast changing environment.
- Execute assigned software development activities in a specialized area focused on building solutions for business needs
- Development and launch of informatic tools (Excel, Automate)
- Maintenance of existing tools
- Productivity improvement
- Students with bachelor’s degree in IT or related field of studies with active school insurance
- Availability from Monday to Friday
- Basic knowledge of Power Automate, Power BI, Planner, Project, Forms
- Advanced English skills
- Availability for 6 months with the possibility of extension up to 1 year
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Work model: remote #LI-remote
Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Work model: on site #LI-onsite