Founded in 2017 in Vancouver, Canada, Fobi is a leading AI and data intelligence company that provides businesses with real-time applications to digitally transform and future-proof their organizations. Fobi enables businesses to action, leverage, and monetize their customer data by powering personalized and data-driven customer experiences and drives digital sustainability by eliminating the need for paper and reducing unnecessary plastic waste at scale. Fobi works with some of the largest global organizations across retail & CPG, insurance, sports & entertainment, casino gaming, and more.
In this role, you will work directly with Fobi’s marketing team on various marketing tasks, including social media, sales assets, podcasts, reporting, etc.
Your main responsibilities will include assisting with the following:
- Podcasts: research trends & topics, set up, questions, transcript, blog post, and socials
- Blogs: research trends & topics, outline, blog writing, and social posts
- Social media: research trends, topics, influencers, thought leadership pieces, etc.
- Content writing: decks and other assets
- Analytics and reporting for: website, blog, podcast, social media, video, email, and other marketing projects
- Wallet passes: build passes for demos, maintain customer passes, and send SMSs and push notifications
- Other marketing-related tasks: research, sales lists, one-off projects, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Major in Marketing or related field (in progress)
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Willingness to learn, try a variety of tasks, and wear multiple hats
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, startup environment
Start Date: September 2023
Duration: Minimum 3 months, full-time. Preference for longer internships.
Location: Downtown Vancouver, Hybrid. Remote also possible.
*Please note that only candidates enrolled in a Co-op program or similar affiliated with their university will be considered for this position.About the Company: