About the Team:
PetSmart’s Canadian Home Office (CHO) is home to approximately 50 full-time associates who work in departments such as Human Resources, Merchandise Buying and Pricing, Replenishment, Marketing, Finance, Space Planning and more. The small but mighty team at the CHO supports the operations of 140+ PetSmart stores in Canada and works closely with counterparts at PetSmart’s global corporate headquarters located in Phoenix, Arizona. We also share the Canadian home office with our colleagues at PetSmart Charities of Canada—an independent, registered charity dedicated to reducing pet homelessness and supporting the bond between people and pets.
About the Job:
E-Commerce/Digital Analyst – PetSmart Canada
Intern role – 4 months – September – December 2023
Office Environment – Office based culture, with remote work from home days.
The E-Commerce/ Digital Analyst is responsible for supporting the Digital team vision, playing an active role to deliver Site Merchandising strategy, optimize site content, manage online assortment, and execute promotional strategy. Retail or CPG experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
- Collaborate with Digital team to effectively optimize and merchandise the site, ensuring initiatives and tactics maximize revenue & conversion
- Develop proficiency in systems that deliver content and optimize promotional tactics – SAP, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Contentful, WorkFront
- Measure effectiveness of initiatives and overall site performance focusing on key digital merchandising KPIs via internal (PAW) and external (Google Analytics) toola
- Cross functional collaboration with buyers, marketing and pricing to ensure site & app execution is accurate, timely & prioritized based on business priorities and campaign commitments
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently with differing/changing deliverables and timing
- Ability to collaborate & communicate effectively and appropriately with cross functional partners within the company and externally
About the Culture:
Our Canadian Home Office is truly that, a home office. It’s a place where individuals across various departments can align their passion for pets with their desires for professional growth. You’ll be a part of a close-knit team, while still being a part of a large, best-in-class retailer. And while the team may be smaller, the results are impactful! The Home Office boasts a large, open concept with natural lighting and serves as the perfect setting for office events. An active social committee hosts fun-filled events including contests, bake-offs, off-site events, and volunteer efforts, and they are always trying to out-do the previous event!
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our application process, upon request and as required by law.About the Company: