- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk software.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software.
- Assess and apply standardized approaches and methodologies to troubleshoot and resolve technically wired and wireless network problems.
- Document internal procedures
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Report issues to the IT Manager/ System Administrator for escalation.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware and software
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Current college junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Cloud Computing and Big Data, or a related field
- Minimum commitment of 5 days per week.
NOTE: Please attach your updated resume and LinkedIn Profile.