WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
SOME OF WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
- Valuable experience in a dynamic environment
- Summer program
- Gain insight of a luxury brand
We are seeking a Sustainability Data Management and Impact Assessment Intern to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with our sustainability director to support our sustainability initiatives by collecting and analyzing data, creating reports, and helping to manage our sustainability programs. This is a paid internship opportunity that offers valuable hands-on experience in sustainability and data management.
- Collect, compile and manage data related to sustainability initiatives
- Analyze and interpret data to help identify areas for improvement and assess the impact of sustainability programs
- Assist with the creation of sustainability reports, including data visualization and analysis
- Support the sustainability director with the implementation of sustainability programs and initiatives
- Conduct research on sustainability best practices and trends
- Help manage sustainability data within our company's database and information systems
- Assist with sustainability-related stakeholder engagement efforts
- Currently pursuing a degree in sustainability, environmental science, data science, or related field
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with data management and analysis tools (e.g., Excel, sustainability data platforms)
- Familiarity with sustainability reporting frameworks (e.g., GRI, SASB, CDP) is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Passion for sustainability and environmental issues
If you are passionate about sustainability and have a keen interest in data management and analysis, we encourage you to apply for this internship. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and contribute to meaningful sustainability initiatives within our company.
Moose Knuckles is a Canadian company headquartered in Montreal and operating in North America, Europe and Asia. Professional French language proficiency is therefore required and essential for all Montreal-based employees. In addition, the professional English proficiency is also important since it allows to collaborate with the employees of the group based internationally.