Rich’s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich’s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich’s®—Infinite Possibilities. One Family.PURPOSE STATEMENT
Seeking a college/university student for an internship/co-op pursuing a degree in a Quality Assurance related fieldKey Accountabilities/Outcomes
- Complete capability studies – measuring product, entering data, using Minitab, and completing reports. (Possibly proposing specs as well).
- Organize and file pre-op reports
- Organize and file daily QA documents
- Help with final sign offs on incident/ contamination reports
- Support monthly food safety inspections
- Support Glass & Plastic inspections
- Support quarterly document audits
- Support label audits
- Support Sanitary Design Inspections.
- Help with positive environmental investigations and vector swabbing
- Support bi-annual metal detector training
- Gather helpline documents as needed
- Support other QA tasks as requested by Manager & TL
- Other duties as assigned by QA Manager/QA Team Leader
Must be pursuing a college degree in a Quality Assurance or Food Related field of study.
In accordance with the Canadian Human Rights Act, Rich Products of Canada Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Rich’s”) will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, age, sex, record of offences, marital status, family status, handicap, sexual orientation or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, provincial, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under certain provincial or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich’s. Please contact Rich’s Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.