Job Title: Digital Marketing – Virtual Intern or CO-OP
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 years
· Develop professional web content and write articles
· Review tech staff’s writings
· Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
· You are studying for or have a University degree in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any related programs
· You have competent oral and writing skills
· You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintain productivity, and be committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include:
· You gain real-world work experience at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
· Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, and team spirit.
· 3 certificates upon successful completion of the Internship
· It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, which makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
If you are interested in the position and want to gain real-time work experience, please feel free to reach out to me in case of any further queries or send your resume to HR-Canada-TeamF@gaorfid.com with the subject "TwnC - Virtual Human Resources Intern or CO-OP".
About the Company
GAO Group of Companies
Founded & managed by experts with Ph.D. from prestigious universities, headquartered in both New York City, U.S. & Toronto, Canada, and ranked as one of the top 10 global leaders in RFID, BLE & IoT.
#digitalmarketing #marketing #remote #internship