Georgian is a fintech company that invests in high growth technology companies that harness the power of data in a trustworthy way.
At Georgian, we’re building a platform to provide a better experience of growth capital to software company CEOs and their teams, using an intelligent, data-first approach to solving the key challenges CEOs face as they grow their businesses.
Based in Toronto, Georgian’s team brings together software entrepreneurs, machine learning experts, experienced operators and investment professionals.
The Community Digital Experience Intern will work closely with members of the community team to improve and document processes for the Growth Network, a private online community for Georgian customers. The role will have a great deal of exposure to our online community of CEOs, CFOs, and other executive roles, and therefore, professionalism and confidentiality are paramount.
In addition to learning about engagement, customer support, operations, and content strategies that make our community successful, you’ll gain exposure to a variety of high growth industries and market trends in the B2B software industry.
You will be:
- Assisting customers with product or service inquiries, including troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Gathering and analyzing customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to the community team
- Assisting with the creation of community management resources and materials, such as knowledge base articles and how-to guides.
- Create a documentation library and ensure all documents are up to date and properly cataloged.
- Other duties as assigned
What You will bring:
- Demonstrable ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to assess competing priorities and work with others to escalate and resolve issues.
- Time management skills and an example of an organizational system/approach
- Ability to find, analyze, synthesize and present information in a well-organized and thoughtful manner.
- Capacity and resourcefulness to work on new topics and seek out new sources of data
- Written communication skills, ranging from professional communication (e.g. email) to briefing materials (e.g. meeting minutes).
- Verbal communication, including ability to present in meetings/events, and work in collaborative groups
- Ability to learn and analyze new online platforms and tools, in order to minimize time learning and maximize time spent documenting and suggesting new initiatives.
- Consistently cares about precision and works diligently across all assignments and tasks.
- Strives for continuous improvement and reduction of errors
- Leadership experience through student groups / associations - e.g. participating in special interest committees, sports teams, volunteering etc
- Digital marketing, customer support and/or communications skills
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Clickup, Gsuite, and other online community management platforms
- Experience with online communities, clubs or a membership organizations.
- Familiarity with tech innovation, venture capital and/or startup ecosystem
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, we would love to chat. Please apply by telling us why you think you would be a great fit for this role by Jan 31st, 5pm EST.
Georgian is passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We promote equality and strive to provide all current and prospective employees with support and opportunities. We offer competitive salaries, carried interest and the opportunity to invest directly in our funds. Employee health and well-being are also very important to us so we offer 4 weeks of paid vacation, access to private doctors and MedCan, no-fee private banking and 6 months of paid parental leave along with top health care benefits.
Reasonable accommodations are available to job applicants on request and throughout the application process. If you require accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.