Make a significant contribution by creating motion design animations
Digital Media Intern(Production Specialists) work alongside our instructional designers to enhance, illustrate, and/or decomplexify technical concepts. Essentially, their main goal is to collectively collaborate to create courses for our clients and partners regarding new features and navigating through the Coveo platform.
As a digital media intern in our Education Team, you will put your skills to the test by; creating mockups and using video and visual diagrams to accompany technical course concepts. If you have experience creating motion design animations and desire to step foot in a technical landscape, this may just be the internship you are looking for!
What would your typical day look like?
- You start your day off with a team meeting (scrum) to track the progress on the team’s different projects and elevate each other by sharing innovative ideas.
- Alongside your coach, you then start by creating an infographics for a course to be uploaded to our platform.
- Before lunch, you use your skills in Adobe Creative Suite and collaborate with other instructional designers to configure visual elements in their course.
- It’s already lunch time! You attend lunch and learn as you seek to benefit from your colleagues’ expertise.
- After lunch, you work on amination and help the team launch a course on our levelup platform.
- The day is coming to an end! You’ve learned so much in a day, you look back and assess your contribution in cultivating excellence, already looking forward to tomorrow! Until then, you join your colleagues for a Smash tournament to celebrate your successes.
Ready to become our next intern superstar?
- You are able to produce visual elements that illustrate sometimes complex technical concepts
- You are a master with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and Audition
- You have previous experience creating motion-design animations
- You have prior experience with graphic design, video, micro-learning, gamification, simulations, animation/motion graphics an asset
- Strong sense of ownership; always finding ways to learn and keeping up with current trends.
- You are proud of what you create; you strive to grow and are results-driven
Do you also possess the following skills? That’s Great:
- You have completed at least one internship in a similar role
- You have knowledge of eLearning tools, particularly Adobe Captivate, video and audio editing tools (e.g., Camtasia, Audacity), and Learning Management Systems
- Ability to manage competing priorities, work on simultaneous projects, and flex in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and ability to manage up when encountering challenges
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy in the execution of work and tasks
Why Intern at Coveo?
An internship at Coveo is an opportunity to be part of a passionate, talented team that encourages you to see through your ideas and initiatives while working with cutting edge technology tools.
This is not our first rodeo! We have been welcoming interns with us since 2008! It is important for us to support the next generation and pass on our knowledge and expertise to students. You will be entrusted with projects that meet your ambitions and you will be supervised by a coach who will impart to you a wealth of knowledge that only a workplace can offer you. We work in a hybrid way and like to meet at the office at least twice a week to exchange around the coffee machine and enjoy the time as a team. You will of course be invited to participate in all of the company's activities. We can't wait to meet you!
Join the Coveolife!
Experience comes in many forms but we offer challenges that meet your ambition; to enable you to learn consistently.
We encourage all candidates to apply regardless of, for example, age, gender, disability, gaps in CV, national or ethnic background.
Please note: Due to all of the team members being located in the province of Quebec and the internship being hybrid, we will prioritize candidates located in the province only.