Intern Architect / Graduate Architect
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Architecture & Engineering Firm
Our client, a reputable Architecture and Design firm in Western Canada has is currently seeking a talented Graduate or Intern Architect to join their team in Edmonton. This firm have a portfolio of award winning designs and a culture committed to excellence, and support their staff with professional development.
- Collaborate withSenior Architects to develop schematic and concept designs
- Work collaboratively with technologist, architects and designersin planning work and developing solutions to technical and design detail problems.
- Complete technical drawings and construction documents
- Preparespresentations and presents design concepts and drawings.
- Maintains a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Team
- Participates in team meetings to help resolve project issues, coordination with other disciplines, schedule adherence, and technical issues.
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and professional manner at all times, both verbally and in writing
- You will be working with Revit and a range of other software platforms, all time being a part of a collaborative team and working productively with other staff members to achieve project objectives. You will have strong design skills and creative ideas to come up with unique solutions for projects
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- To be successful in this role, you will be recently Graduated from a University within Canada or have a few years of local experience as an intern architect. Be eligible to become registered with the AAA in time. Recently registered Architects will also be considered
- A strong portfolio of work with an interest in modern, sustainable design solutions
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines is also essential.
- Enjoy working collaboratively and wish to develop your career
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- An excellent compensation package
- Plenty of opportunity to advance quickly to registration as an Architect with AAA
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally
- Support with skills and educational development
- An excellent leadership team
- Be part of a progressive, reputable and award winning company
- Hybrid work model
- Discretionary bonuses
- Exciting projects across a range of sectors
Position open to candidates out of province willing to relocate to Edmonton.
WHAT TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this Graduate or Intern Architect role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. We thank all candidates for their application, however, only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted.
Keywords: Graduate Architect, Intern Architect, Registered Architect, Design Architect, Junior Architect, Designer, Edmonton, Alberta, Calgary, AB, AAA, AIBC, Vancouver, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Toronto
About the Company:
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions