Make an impactful contribution to the backbone of a state of the art featureWhat's better than contributing to the configuring and a working infrastructure that's the heart of Coveo? Being part of the team that's building it. If you're excited by the realm of possibilities that await, now is your time to contribute to one of the following two teams; Data Platform Foundation and Index Infrastructure. Are you someone constantly searching for ways to improve or gain new skills, contribute to exciting and relevant projects; we might just have what you're looking for ! By having a genuine interest in technology and coding, we're certain you'll fit right in the team!If you're a backend junkie, obsessed with everything coding, this challenge is tailored for you!What would your typical day look like?
- You start your day off with a team meeting (scrum) to track the progress on the team's different projects and elevate each other by sharing innovative idea.
- Take ownership of your current projects, start your day with some coding!
- As you are eager to be given more responsibilities, you make sure to test your code like a pro for it to deliver tangible value. Get ready to cross collaborate between different teams internally, this role will have you working with multiple developers.
- It's already lunch time! You attend a lunch and learn as you seek to benefit from your colleagues' expertise
- After lunch your priorities shift, and along with your coach you begin on a project to contribute to improving our monitoring, security and infrastructure!
- The day is coming to an end! You've learned so much in a day, you look back and assess your contribution in cultivating excellence, already looking forward to tomorrow! Until then, you join your colleagues for a Smash tournament to celebrate your successes.
Ready to become our next intern superstar? Requirements:
Do you also possess the following skills? That's Great:
- You are currently enrolled in a Software Engineering or Computer Science program.
- You have completed at least one backend internship.
- You have prior concrete experience with (To join our Data Platform Foundation Team):Java, AWS
- You have prior concrete experience (To join our Index Infrastructure team): C++
- You have a strong sense of ownership; always finding ways to learn and keeping up with current trends.
- Be proud of what you create; you strive to grow and are results-driven
- Knowledge of or experience with AWS or interested by Big Data (Data Platform Foundation Team)
- Always looking for new challenges; you often participate in hackathons!
- Curious by nature, you ask questions attempting to understand what you don't know
- You take initiatives and work independently!
- You have great organizational and time management skills.
As a software developer intern (Backend profile),here's an example of a potential project you will tackle:
- Data Platform Foundation: In order to join this team, you will ideally have a minimum of one internship completed in a backend role.
When you join our team you would help us to extend, modernize and maintain our event streaming and validation capabilities. In addition, you would also contribute to improving our monitoring, security and infrastructure. You will also have the opportunity to work on building APIs and SDKs to help others leverage the power of our streaming platform.
- Index Infrastructure: In order to join this team, you will ideally have a minimum of one internship completed.
You will be helping the team by; implementing, deploying and monitoring solutions to improve and scale the indexing capabilities. Assure that teams (C++), indexing scale and less costly and keep our stack up to date and efficient.
Why intern at Coveo?
An internship at Coveo is an opportunity to be part of a passionate, talented team that encourages you to see through your ideas and initiatives while working with cutting edge technology tools.
This is not our first rodeo! We have been welcoming interns with us since 2008! It is important for us to support the next generation and pass on our knowledge and expertise to students. You will be entrusted with projects that meet your ambitions and you will be supervised by a coach who will impart to you a wealth of knowledge that only a workplace can offer you. We work in a hybrid way and like to meet at the office at least twice a week to exchange around the coffee machine and enjoy the time as a team. You will of course be invited to participate in all of the company's activities. We can't wait to meet you!
Join the Coveolife!
Experience comes in many forms but we offer challenges that meet your ambition; to enable you to learn consistently.
We encourage all candidates to apply regardless of, for example, age, gender, disability, gaps in CV, national or ethnic background.
Please note: Due to all of the team members being located in the province of Quebec and the internship being hybrid, we will prioritize candidates located in the province only. About the Company: