Delivering value to our client implementations by using your coding skills!
Our professional services team works hand in hand with new and existing Coveo clients to integrate and configure our SAAS solution in our clients environment. Our AI Cloud out-of-the-box game-changing solution is highly customizable, you will be working directly with clients. You will have a profound impact and involvement in the implementation cycle.
We are not just talking about coding to change the colour of the UI here, but also indexing millions of documents in the cloud in many different systems and delivering search results that are relevant to the user's situation in less than a second. Talk about challenges that matches your ambition!
As a Software Developer intern in our professional services team, you will be implicated at all levels of your team's projects: from design to development and from integration to testing. Are you a soon to be graduating computer science or software engineer student looking for the ultimate internship test? This opportunity will have you reaching the depths of your coding knowledge with a consultancy twist.
What would your typical day look like?
- You start your day off with a team meeting (scrum) to track the progress on the team's different projects and elevate each other by sharing innovative ideas
- The rest of your morning will consist of following-up with the corrections and the implemented functions that have been pushed in the test environment. This is where your multitasking skills will come into play by keeping track of those corrections and implementations!
- It's already lunch time! You attend a lunch and learn as you seek to benefit from your colleagues' expertise
- After lunch, you collaborate with a senior software developer consultant on your team and work on a user interface development project, where you will get the opportunity to showcase your skills in typescript and python.
- Later in the afternoon, you are invited to a weekly meeting with one of our clients, where you will be able to update them on your progress and help contribute to some implementations.
- The day is coming to an end! You've learned so much in a day, you look back and assess your contribution in cultivating excellence, already looking forward to tomorrow! Until then, you join your colleagues for a Smash tournament to celebrate your successes.
Ready to become our next intern superstar? Requirements:
Do you also possess the following skills? That's Great:
- You are currently a student in your final year; studying computer science or software engineering at the Bachelor or Masters level.
- You have at leasttwo completed internships in a front end or fullstack role.
- You have experience in or are interested in a consultancy role; remember this role will involve client interactions!
- You are comfortable in communicating and collaborating with our clients, predominantly based in the United States.
- Always looking for new challenges; you often participate in hackathons!
- Curious by nature, you ask questions attempting to understand what you don't know
- You take initiatives and work independently!
- You have great organizational and time management skills.
Why do an internship at Coveo?
An internship at Coveo is an opportunity to be part of a passionate, talented team working at the cutting edge of technology.
This is not our first rodeo! We have been welcoming and supporting interns with us since 2008! It is important for us to support the next generation and pass on our knowledge and good practices to students. You will be entrusted with projects that meet your ambitions and you will be supervised by a coach who will impart to you a wealth of knowledge that only a workplace can offer you. You will of course be invited to participate in all of the company's activities. With our flexible hybrid work model, you decide where you work.
We can't wait to meet you! Join the Coveolife!
Experience comes in many forms but we offer challenges that meet your ambition; to enable you to learn consistently.
We encourage all candidates to apply regardless of, for example, age, gender, disability, gaps in CV, national or ethnic background.
Please note: Due to most of the team members being located in the province of Quebec and the internship being hybrid, we will prioritize candidates located in the province. If you are intending on relocating to Montreal or Quebec City for your internship - please let us know. About the Company: