Make an impactful contribution with your excellent writing skills!
The Coveo Documentation Team is responsible for maintaining and improving our documentation site, which is used daily by our customers to understand and use the Coveo solution to its full potential. During this internship, you will be responsible for improving and updating articles which appear on our documentation site.
Do you enjoy enhancing translating technical code and writing out its content for clients to easily understand? If you're looking to dive into the SaaS world and perfect your skills, which include; conducting in-depth analysis, testing products, and writing articles in a cohesive manner; this is the opportunity that will challenge you!
What would your typical day look like?
- You start your day off with a team meeting (scrum) to track the progress on the team's different projects and elevate each other by sharing innovative ideas.
- Time to start writing and editing in AsciiDoc (the language used by the team); you share your creative ideas with the team! When testing, you determine an issue that aligns with the knowledge article on content security!
- You end your morning by interviewing a product manager to better understand a new feature of our product and how to best document it to our clients!
- It's already lunchtime! You attend a lunch and learn as you seek to benefit from your colleagues' expertise.
- After lunch, you revisit some survey feedback and communicate the reported issues with subject-matter experts.
- The day is coming to an end! You've learned so much in a day and are already and assess your contribution in cultivating excellence! Until then, you join your colleagues for Smash tournament to celebrate your successes.
Ready to become our next intern superstar? Requirements:
Do you also possess the following skills? That's Great:
- You are currently enrolled in either a journalism, professional writing, or communications program with a minor in computer science.
- You have prior experience conducting in depth research analysis; either in an academic or professional setting.
- You have excellent writing skills; you aspire to be a technical writer.
- Strong sense of ownership; always finding ways to learn and keeping up with current trends.
- You are proud of what you create; you strive to grow and are results-driven
- You have completed at least one internship in a similar role
- You are curious by nature, you seek answers to further understand what you don't know
- You take initiatives and work independently
- You possess great organizational and time management skills
Why do an internship at Coveo?
An internship at Coveo is an opportunity to be part of a passionate, talented team working at the cutting edge of technology.
This is not our first rodeo! We have been welcoming and supporting interns with us since 2008! It is important for us to support the next generation and pass on our knowledge and good practices to students. You will be entrusted with projects that meet your ambitions and you will be supervised by a coach who will impart to you a wealth of knowledge that only a workplace can offer you. You will of course be invited to participate in all of the company's activities. With our flexible hybrid work model, we will see you at the office twice a week! We can't wait to meet you!
Join the Coveolife!
Experience comes in many forms but we offer challenges that meet your ambition; to enable you to learn consistently.
We encourage all candidates to apply regardless of, for example, age, gender, disability, gaps in CV, national or ethnic background.
Please note: Due to most of the team members being located in the province of Quebec and the internship being hybrid, we will prioritize candidates located in the province. About the Company: