Grow with us as a Business and Marketing Intern at A Plus Creative Inc. We don’t follow trends, we create them! We are a company governed by creating engaging rich-media omni-channel content which help our clients connect with their customers on an emotional level. Our quality, speed and passion are reflected in our work.
The Business and Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with various department leaders and participate in complex and major projects to support the operations and workflow management of our business.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is driven to achieve results, while maintaining clear lines of communication with management and can adopt a flexible approach in a dynamic and agile environment. This position requires discipline, positive attitude, and a desire to grow professionally.
This is a full-time or part-time paid internship position which requires strong organizational, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Conduct market research, competitor assessments, and trend analysis, and translate data into reports to present to management
- Assist with Business Excellence implementation by partnering with various department leaders, understanding work processes, and generating documentation aligned with established framework
- Perform analysis of internal processes and make recommendations to increase efficiencies, introduce automation, and streamline procedures
- Extract information and concepts and translate into documentation, reports, and presentations
- Experience utilizing with iMac OSX
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite
- Ability to analyze and extract data
- Experience conducting research and generating reports
- Great team communication
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Team player and active contributor
- Intermediate knowledge of PC-based environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
Graduate education or currently enrolled in a recognized marketing or business-related program with an accredited institution.
We thank all interested candidates for applying. Successful candidates will be contacted to participate in the interview process.
A Plus Creative Inc., is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.