Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world's visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions - and our methods for creating them - help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100's Best Companies List and we are "Great Place to Work" Certified. We're driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight - People and Culture - YouTube
We are offering a paid internship for students who are willing to spend their university placement year in our marketing department.
- Internship starting date: July 2023
- Internship end date: July 2024
Are you eager to build a career in marketing and communications? This is an opportunity to join our dynamic team, where you'll work as an intern on assignments across our marketing organization supporting a variety of products and markets while enjoying all the support and encouragement from a global team to build a far-reaching career.
In this internship, you will be exposed to the entire digital marketing mix, including email, web, branding, and advertising
Data-driven decisions are a critical asset of digital marketing, and you'll be supporting in the related data organization and analysis to optimize our marketing programs.
Working @ Keysight Global Marketing Organization also means working in a multicultural environment and beautiful location.
Your primary responsibility will include
- Support the deployment of digital marketing tactics with the creation of communication assets like web pages, emails, and promotional content.
- Learn tools and techniques for Web and Email Communications.
- Data Analysis, Monitoring, and Reporting; Tell the story behind the data
- Support with Branding and Promotional activities.
- Studying for a Business Degree with a Specialization in Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Studying for Technical Degree with a Specialization in Marketing
- Exposure to Web, Creative Design, and Email Automation tools will be a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office tools with advanced MS-Excel skills.
- Excellent level of English
- Results-driven, proactive & able to work autonomously.
- Passion for data and technology
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Organizational and communication skills.
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.