Total Life is a mental healthcare organization solely committed to serving older adults by taking an evidence-based approach to wellbeing and aging. Total Life is on a mission to support older adults and combat mental health issues by making quality, affordable emotional support services easily accessible through a telehealth platform. As a company, we are dedicated to making an impactful change in the world by prioritizing the mental health and wellbeing of this vulnerable demographic.
You are highly ambitious, hard-working, self-motivated, and curious about learning new things. While you’re comfortable with authority and receiving direction, you don’t sit around idly waiting for instruction. It’s your natural reaction to say “yes” to a new challenge, even if it requires research and/or learning a new skill. You like helping people, solving problems, and working with numbers. You desire a dynamic fast-paced environment and are hungry for growth and development. One of your best traits is that you ask a lot of well-informed questions. You’re gratified by conquering new challenges and are conscientious of the quality of your work.
This is an internship position in a fast-growing venture-backed start-up with significant learning opportunities for the right candidate. We are looking for a driven, detail-oriented, and adaptable Business Analyst Intern to help improve operational vigor, analyze, and report data, increase organizational efficiency, and work directly with our Direct of Operations and Analytics to achieve the company’s vision, KPI’s and growth objectives. A successful applicant will be resourceful, organized, and motivated to increase performance, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to ensure success. A background in start-ups, leadership, or finance is strongly desirable.
- Familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission and seek to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Assist the Director of Operations with any ongoing projects and assignments.
- Proactively suggest innovative solutions and improvements to solve procedural roadblocks and improve operational efficiency.
- Influence from within through relationship building and a shared sense of company purpose and mission.
- Continuously seek out new technology to improve procedures and efficiency.
- Collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Independently plan, execute, and complete a set of assigned projects and tasks.
Business Analyst Requirements
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in business, management, finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, time management, and leadership skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Enjoys working with numbers.
- Technology savvy.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to change with a positive attitude.
- Experience in healthcare and working with seniors is a plus.
Some Perks You Might Enjoy
- Remote work environment: As the world is consistently changing, we are determined to change with it by offering remote work to all our members.
- Room for growth: There is nothing worse than getting stuck on the corporate ladder. At Total Life, we put emphasis on the development of our team members to ensure they always have room to experience, learn and grow into different areas of the business.
This is a fully remote position, and we are hiring for an immediate start.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 4 months
Pay: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote