Executive Acquisitions is celebrating a landmark year as one of the fastest-growing firms in the Calgary area! Our corporate office currently has new opportunities opening on our team. We have the perfect openings for various energetic, ambitious, career-motivated individuals to fill our Full Time Paid Marketing Intern positions IMMEDIATELY.
The position details include but are not limited to:
- Team-Based Work Environments
- Public Speaking and Presentations
- Supervising and Overseeing Daily Retail Operations
- Organize Event Promotions
- Interviewing Potential Candidates
- Brand Marketing
- Client Acquisition and Retention
- Participate in Philanthropic Events
Our Training Provides:
- Leadership Development
- Business / Organizational Development
- Sales and Marketing Fundamentals
- Direct Mentorship from Business Leadership
- Cross Training in Marketing and Management
Our growth is unprecedented and it is because of the award-winning team that we are able to deliver the results and service that has become unbearable. Our motivated and exceptional staff is the reason we are able to provide a company culture that fosters personal and professional growth.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals that will excel in customer service and leadership. This position is entry-level, which means that we provide full training, however, we do require experience in the following to be considered:
- 2 Years of College Experience or Relevant Work Experience
- Excellent Communication
- Superior Organization Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Bilingual is a Plus
- Full-Time availability for the season
- Reliable transportation to the onsite location (possession of a personal vehicle is highly preferred)
The Next Step:
Our firm is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on their next company but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference in the world around them - Apply Today!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply: Marketing Communications, Account Marketing, Audience Marketing, Brand Marketing, Consumer Products Brand Marketing, Channel Marketing, Community Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business
The right candidate is local to the area and must have reliable transportation to and from the office daily and is able to start within 2 weeks if offered the position.
Powered by JazzHR