About the Role:
Do you have a passion for marketing, and want to embark on the road to product marketing? Are you looking for an experience that can kickstart your career with opportunities to manage projects, build competitive intel, perform market research, write compelling content, and onboard customers?
If you are looking to learn all about product marketing, and are interested in joining a fun, dynamic, high-performing team, we’d love to hear from you! As a Product Marketing Intern part of the Maximizer Marketing team, you will be responsible for executing comprehensive product marketing strategies and managing projects that support our sales enablement, and customer onboarding.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conducting market research to identify customer needs and preferences and stay up to date with the latest competitor trends and technologies. You will be tasked with gathering and analyzing information about Maximizer's competitors and the overall market landscape.
- Manage our competitive intel platform with positioning, messaging, value propositions, and pain points from our competitors by building battle cards, and presentations.
- Create compelling content that effectively communicates Maximizer’s value proposition to enable our sales and customer-facing teams.
- Manage projects that support the successful onboarding of Maximizer’s new customers with compelling storytelling using our product experience platform.
- Update sales collateral and website content as needed.
- Perform other marketing tasks as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Pursuing a post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and project management.
- Previous internship experience in marketing, tech, or related field is considered a plus.
- Experience creating marketing collateral, and other sales enablement tools is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player who takes initiative and is easy to work with.
- Highly organized with a passion for detail.
- Ready to work in a collaborative and cross-functional capacity.
- This position is hybrid but encouraged to commute to our Vancouver office at least 3 days a week.
If you are team-oriented, creative, and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic marketing environment, we encourage you to apply!
Why you should apply:
💰 Competitive Salaries with RRSP matching program
🏝 Generous paid vacay and sick days
💻 A powerful Laptop
📚 Budget for courses, books, and personal development
❤️ Peer to peer recognition and rewards
🍹 Team building events, happy hours, and off-sites
🧒🏻 Parental leave benefits
Maximizer was launched in a garage on Vancouver Island in 1987, evolving through the development of early contact management systems (CMS), through sales force automation (SFA) technologies, right to today’s sophisticated customer relationship management (CRM) systems. Along the way, we have pioneered many of today’s technologies. Over this 30-year history we have attracted over 100,000 customers from around the world, and 1 million users.
Today, we are one of the few CRM providers in the world who can deploy our software in all three environments of on-premise, private or shared cloud, while providing access via a desktop/laptop, via a mobile device, or using the Maximizer app.
Ultimately, however, we are successful because for over three decades we have proven we know how to help customers do three things: secure new customers; retain them for the long term; and maximize the repeat business from them.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
If you’re interested in a career with Maximizer CRM and are committed to striving for excellence, please submit your resume and cover letter. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, faith, colour, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.