Here is a great internship opportunity for a
Our quality team is looking for a strong hand to help us with our quality management system this summer!
You are a student in technical documentation, you are perfectly bilingual (French-English) and you are looking for a first experience in your field? This position is for you!
DBM is a forward-thinking company, offering flexible hours, competitive compensation and employee initiative. Rule number 1 at DBM: Everyone is involved in a friendly and cooperative work environment that is safe and enjoyable!
- Possibility of teleworking.
Several sports and social activities (BBQ, rafting, karting, golf, etc.).
- Free charging stations for electric cars.
Under the supervision of the Quality Manager, translate, from French to English, the documents of the quality system and revise/adapt and correct the translations. Layout documents in various formats while maintaining the original layout.
- Translate a wide variety of general, technical and specialized documents primarily for production and other departments.
- Write, format and edit quality documentation and other internal documents and ensure consistency between documents.
- Coordinate all activities to draft, file, dispose of, disseminate, make available, and enhance documents throughout their life cycle.
- Ensure the quality of translated documents.
- Compare documents in both official languages to ensure compliance.
- Conduct terminology research to ensure correct technical terminology in translated documents.
- Work closely with the Documentation Technician.
- Perform all other tasks required for this position and collaborate with other departments in the company as needed.
- In the process of obtaining an office automation technique or a certificate in translation (or beginning a program of study in literature and languages).
- Bilingual (French and English) (Spanish is an asset).
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in French.
- Good knowledge of writing reference tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.