LVMH FRAGRANCE BRANDS
For more than 60 years Parfums Givenchy
has perpetuated the values of its founder, Hubert de Givenchy, releasing fragrances, makeup and skincare products that define free, assertive and bold women.
Parfums Givenchy fragrances embody the brand’s Fearless Classic vision, fusing genres and revealing unexpected twists. Inspired by the avant-garde spirit and sensuality of Givenchy Couture creations, Nicolas Degennes, Makeup and Color Artistic Director since 1999, continues to reveal the inventiveness synonymous with Givenchy.
In 1970, Kenzo
Takada instilled a touch of jungle exoticism at the heart of Paris, in Galerie Vivienne. With his colorful prints and his self-professed creative freedom, Kenzo upturned the couture diktats of the time by merrily breaking the rules. In keeping with this cheerful and colorful heritage, Carol Lim and Humberto Leon took over the artistic direction of the House of Kenzo in 2011.
The brand’s first feminine fragrance, called Kenzo, was born in 1988. Then followed a series of creations with a unique and original identity that made a strong impression on the world of perfumery. They all tell an optimistic story and play with a mix of multicultural codes to savor again and again. The bottles themselves are symbols of pure refinement and emblems of the brand’s values.
LVMH Fragrance Brands invites you today to join its North America teams.
LVMH Fragrance Brands is part of the LVMH Group.
Assist in the development and execution of Marketing programs for LVMH Fragrance Brands for all existing and new products.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
Marketing office support
- Help organizing & sorting all comps, gratis, pre-series in the office
- Office maintenance (supplies order, unpacking boxes, receiving packages...)
- Organize the send outs with the temps: explain how it works., print the labels…
- Retailers requests to send comp, gratis, template to fill, packshot images...
- Meeting organization when visits (catering arrangement and display) and retailers' meeting (packing the comps and display for new products when going to the retailers or display it in our meeting room)
- Coordinate comps for all retailer meetings and advertising opportunities on time.
- Market visits prep, ensuring all items needed for the stores and delivered in time
- Important to have interest in the industry is proactively looking at competitors for inspiration and best practices
Reporting, Tracking, and updating
- Strong excel and analytical skills that can support our monthly analysis
- Strong Power point presentation skills, can easily create decks as per brief and pays close attention to details on copy and formatting
- Prepare monthly competitive analysis, highlighting new product launches and brand activations on social media and in-store.
Event planning & in-store support
- Lead development of in-store event activations for beauty and fragrance including brainstorming, sourcing tools, communicating event details and preparing event recaps.
- Work closely with AEs to support any eventing requests including adapting event concepts and working with Marketing Managers to identity available TOA’s.
Marketing Managers (Toronto & NY), Coordinators
- 0-2 years’ experience in Marketing, preferably within the prestige fragrance and beauty industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to communicate across diverse groups, such as internal functions along with retailer buying teams
- Effective project management skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to stay organized and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of NPD preferred
- Working knowledge of Cognos preferred
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
: This job description is intended to cover the core accountabilities of the position and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
TEMP ROLE for approximately 3-6 months.