Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture. At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. To support that challenge, the Digital Ag team is currently seeking a Digital Ag Intern, this role can be based in Western Manitoba/Eastern Saskatchewan. As a Digital Ag Intern, you will help support the construction & evaluation of digital ag tools as part of the new product introduction and market experimentation processes.
- Knowledge of the crop protection business including Syngenta products and offers
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain a schedule of key priorities
- Agronomic knowledge of crops grown in Western Canada
- First-hand knowledge of farming operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Support the execution of identified digital ag pilots to as related to market experimentation, pilots include crop staging and crop disease model validation
- Lead the compilation and summarization of data across these projects working with digital data service providers as projects require.
- Work with selected growers to ensure projects are executed according to protocol and meet all regulatory and stewardship requirements.
- Assist with tours of field sites as required
Duration: May 2023-Sept 2023
- A positive attitude and excitement for learning
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university, or a new graduate student
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- Valid drivers license
Syngenta Intern Scholarship Program:
- All students hired into a Syngenta Internship role will have the opportunity to apply for 1 of 9 exclusive scholarships valued at $2000 each.
- This program is designed to recognize and reward a commitment to academic excellence, and foster continued growth and development of our team
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Syngenta Contact Information:
If you need assistance during the application process, please contact the Service Desk at
Syngenta Canada welcomes applications from all qualified candidates and is able to accommodate persons with disabilities. For more information about accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process or if you would like more information on our accommodation policies, please contact