Why work at Moneris?
At Moneris, we are re-imagining commerce and shaping the future of FinTech. To do that, we empower our teams to redefine what's possible, enable them with the right tools, and support them every step of the way.
Connect. Impact. Grow. Turn your passion into purpose with a career at Moneris.Your Moneris Career - The Opportunity
Location(s): Toronto, Hybrid
Our internship program is your chance kick start your career into the world of FinTech. This isn't your average job shadow or filling paperwork internship. You will use the latest technology, partner with business leaders, and work on meaningful projects that will impact Canadian businesses.Please see eligibility criteria below:
Internship Length: 12 month
Internship Start: Monday, May 15, 2023
Internship End: Friday, April 26, 2024
To be eligible for our internship opportunities you must be enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary school and legally entitled to work full-time.
Your Moneris Career - What You'll Do
Your Moneris Career - What You Bring
- Develop, review, edit and/or provide input to landing page content, ad copy and visual creative of digital advertising campaigns in alignment with creative brief, value proposition and brand (or co-brand) guidelines
- Research competitors to get a pulse on competitive campaigns and messaging, then share your findings with the team
- Liaise with strategic partners through day to day marketing support and program planning activities
- Support search engine marketing (PPC) efforts through learning and implementing best practices
- Take a data-centric and best practices approach to optimizing ad copy
- Update reports to tracking campaign performance KPIs, and budget spending
- Complete Google Ads Academy courses to build foundational knowledge of Google Ads
- Complete Advertising Learning Lab courses to build foundational knowledge of Microsoft Ads
Your Moneris Career - What You Get
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or Business Technology, with a focus in Marketing
- Experience in web channel metrics using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics or similar
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office Applications
- Fluent in English (written, verbal, and oral)
- Passionate and curious about digital marketing
- Learning & development programs and resources including unlimited free access to LinkedIn Learning
- A workplace and leadership committed to Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI), supported by a permanent DEI team, Employee Inclusion Groups (EIGs) led by employees from equity-deserving communities and open to allies, as well as ongoing DEI training and development through workshops, discussions, e-learning modules, and guest speaker events
- Holistic approach to your well-being, with an Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, monthly wellness events and a supportive workplace culture
- Value-Based Recognition Program where you can earn points redeemable for merchandise, gift cards, and much more
- Employee Perk Program with generous discounts for over 2,400 vendors & exclusive banking offers from BMO and RBC
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.
We acknowledge that people from equity-deserving groups (including racialized individuals, women, gender diverse individuals, individuals with disabilities, neurodivergent individuals, members of 2SLGBTQIA+ communities and those born outside of Canada) are less likely to apply for jobs unless they feel they meet all the requirements posted. At Moneris, we believe candidates bring experience to their work in many ways. We encourage you to apply and share, in the application form, the transferrable experience you bring, and how this will support your success in this role.