Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.comDepartment Overview
Investment Banking at TD SecuritiesTD Securities offers a wide range of capital markets products and services to corporate, government, and institutional clients who choose us for our innovation, execution, and experience.
With more than 6,500 professionals operating out of 40 cities across the globe, we help clients meet their needs today and prepare for tomorrow. Our services include underwriting and distributing new issues, providing trusted advice and industry-leading insight, extending access to global markets, and delivering integrated transaction banking solutions. In 2023, we acquired Cowen Inc., offering our clients access to a premier U.S. equities business and highly-diverse equity research franchise, while growing our strong, diversified investment bank.
We are growth-oriented, people-focused, and community-minded. As a team, we work to deliver value for our clients every day. Job Description
Your term as an Investment Banking Analyst
How You Will Contribute
- You will be assigned to the Toronto coverage group and gain experience in mergers & acquisitions and equity capital markets transactions across a range of industries;
- You will work under the overall direction of a senior officer in a group of experienced professionals as they generate ideas, advise clients and execute transactions.
- Research and analyze clients' financial situations, industry and market data, and mergers and acquisition opportunities;
- Develop valuation models of individual private and public companies as well as merged entities;
- Apply valuation tools to assess opportunities;
- Value private and public companies;
- Assist with client negotiations and documentation;
- Prepare external client proposals and internal underwriting memos;
- Prepare client presentations based upon the above.
LocationTorontoHow to ApplySubmit your complete application package (cover letter, resume, and most recent unofficial transcript), including projected graduation date to the Career Center no later than May 19, 2023. Covering letters may be addressed to:
- Graduating in December 2024 or spring/summer 2025 with an undergraduate degree;
- Currently in a co-op program
- Have a combination of strong analytical skills, excellent communication abilities and a solid foundation in finance or mathematics;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment; and,
- Demonstrated leadership experience (i.e. sports, clubs, extracurricular activities, philanthropy).
Early Talent Acquisition Partner, TD Securities
Important Application Information:
- Only complete application packages will be considered for this role
- We appreciate all interested applicants, however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- TD is committed to providing a barrier-free workplace to all customers and employees. Should you require an interview accommodation - we will work with you to meet your needs.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and building an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank’s HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.