Temporary, Full-Time (Summer Intern)
Mulgrave is one of Canada’s leading independent co-educational pre-K – 12 day schools, serving the North Shore of Vancouver. We are an established IB Continuum World School with a reputation for excellence and innovation. We are now seeking applicants for the role of Alumni Research Intern, to start in July 3rd, 2023 End date: August 25th, 2023
The role of the Alumni Research Intern is to provide support to the Alumni Relations Coordinator and the Advancement team. If you thrive working in a research-based role, have immaculate attention to detail and enjoy playing detective, this position is right for you!
- Research and update our alumni database, populating it with contact information, such as emails and social media contacts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Archive our extensive alumni paraphernalia, accurately recording all items in the database.
- Update and maintain other databases as assigned.
- Assist in the process of collecting, organising, and updating data of Mulgrave alumni (names, their current location, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook profiles, current profession, educational background).
- Identify alumni who have done or are doing interesting things and compile the list for Alumni Coordinator to use later (play detective!)
- Conduct research on alumni using both external and internal sources to define and resolve inconsistencies and gaps in data.
- Maintain and update electronic databases.
- Specifically highlight alumni who are working in notable careers or who are leaders in their industries, and share this information with the Alumni Relations Coordinator.
- Collaborate with the Alumni Relations Coordinator to ensure that data is organised.
- Experience in data management and research is preferred.
- Proficiency Google Workspace.
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving and research skills.
- Innovative and creative critical thinker with an attention to detail and quality.
- A strong willingness to learn and adapt to new priorities as they come.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Commitment
In order to provide the best possible learning environment for our highly diverse, multicultural student population, Mulgrave actively seeks to recruit teachers from groups that have been traditionally underrepresented in independent and international school faculties. BIPoC and 2SLGBTQ+ educators and those with disabilities are warmly encouraged to apply, and invited to reach out for more information about our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice.
Please visit our website atwww.mulgrave.com for further information about our School.
Resumes should be submitted throughhttps://mulgrave.bamboohr.com/jobs/by May 30, 2023. Given the location of the school, applicants must provide their own transportation.
We thank all interested parties. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.About the Company:
Mulgrave School, The International School of Vancouver