Procurement Intern - Supply Sustainability
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Supply Chain, Sourcing functions and sustainability are keywords that make your heartbeat faster?
Are you eager to contribute to the transformation journey towards digital and asset light by focusing on elements as the realization of sustainable approaches? Then get ready to join our international team!
As an active part of our international team you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the design, execution and implementation of strategic sourcing projects for complex direct material categories in ABB Smart Buildings.
- Contributing to the sustainability journey of the Division supply chain: build and monitor implementation plan, centered around the reduction of carbon footprint, collecting and analyzing environmental data; developing usage of sustainable and recyclable raw materials
- Searching new suppliers, initiating and maintaining internal and external business contacts
- Participating to the planning, preparation and organization of external supplier events and cross-functional workshops (i.e. defining meeting contents, agendas etc.)
- Enquiring supplier capability, financials, industrial set up and strategic orientation and participating in supplier negotiations contributing to the development and the deployment of standard contract framework, definition of governance processes and implementation with key selected suppliers
- Passion for sustainability
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with large and complex datasets
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ongoing master’s degree in Sustainability, Engineering, Business or any other sustainability related studies
- Fluency in English
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security – enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.
Our Procurement and Logistics teams obtain and supply millions of products and services in over 200 categories from thousands of suppliers all over the world. Our goal is to create a supply base that works as an extended enterprise, creating value through continuous improvement in quality, technology and logistics, while optimizing cost and sustainability.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.