All companies are not
the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?
TD's Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That's our unique and inclusive culture.Department Overview
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Co-op/Intern Programming is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
At TD, we recognize the key to delivering legendary customer experiences is to think like a customer. The Innovation & Design group creates experiences that are used by millions of people on a regular basis. One of the ways we ensure experiences are customer-centric is to identify areas of opportunity through customer feedback collected at multiple points in the customer's journey.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to act as an advocate for customer experience and influence the organization through data-driven insights.
In this role you will be responsible for monitoring customer feedback from Digital channels to identify actionable insights and then working with various teams to prioritize projects that improve customer experience. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Daily review of customer comments to identify new themes
- Cross-referencing of customer feedback with incident tickets to identify previously unreported incidents
- Deep dives into specific categories of customer feedback, reviewing customer comments to identify actionable insights
- Visualize trends in customer feedback using a text analytics tool
- Periodic (weekly/monthly) reporting of customer feedback and industry trends
- Tracking digital releases and project updates that impact top customer feedback themes
- Working with partners to develop solutions for customer irritants and submitting intake requests
- Tracking and analysis of digital releases of competitors.
TD is looking for someone who takes initiative, is curious and willing to persevere. If you are looking for meaningful projects that are aimed at future experiences, dedicated mentorship, and exposure to all the teams that create great experiences, this is the role for you.
You will need:
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree or a college program, preferably Business, Business Technology Management, Economics, Social Science, Psychology, or related subjects;
- Strong language comprehension and written/verbal communications, ability to write periodic summary reports
- Experience with Excel and structuring data for analysis (e.g. pivot table, vLookup)
- Familiar with data visualization using charts and graphs in PowerPoint
- Comfortable and confident in presenting and speaking to both small and larger groups in clear and concise manner
- Can quickly grasp complex concepts and ideas and translate them into concise findings, recommendations, and solutions
- Passionate about new digital banking trends, online and mobile banking features
- Ability to think like a customer and be interested in learning about customers banking experience.
- This position is a 4-month work term and will commence September 5th – December 22nd, 2023.
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
- TD is committed to providing you with the best candidate experience and internship in these unique circumstances. As such, work location and start dates are subject to change.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.