As one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency trading platforms, NDAX has set the bar high for the country’s fintech industry and is constantly leading the way in terms of security and innovation. We’re on a mission to empower more Canadians to unlock the full potential of digital finance. To address the various needs in the Canadian cryptocurrency space, NDAX has assembled a multidisciplinary team with diverse backgrounds, including finance, technology, engineering, compliance, marketing, and more.We're proud to have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work®.
NDAX has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated student to join us as an Project/Product Management Intern.
This is an on-site role and we are looking for someone based in Calgary.
This paid position is from May to mid-September 2023 (4 months), with 8-hour workdays.Requirements
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics (or related fields) no later than May 2024
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software
- An aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- To be able to start immediately
- Collaborate with the development team to identify project requirements and scope
- Coordinate with external teams and internal executive team to ensure timely completion of projects
- Document project requirements and create project plans
- Monitor project progress and ensure that deadlines are met
- Communicate project status updates to stakeholders
- Conduct post-project evaluations and identify areas for improvement
- Any additional project management responsibilities as required
- Hourly rate of $18
- Fee drinks and snacks at the office
- Technically strong, friendly, approachable people to work with