Description & Requirements
Who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.About This Team
The lululemon labs team use insights, research and advanced prototyping to bring the Science of Feel to life; ensuring we launch products, services and experiences that solve true guest needs and deliver technical storytelling. In our state-of-the-art lab, the Workshop, we collaborate with our design, development, raw materials teams and bring real human perspectives and scientific insight to the creation process. Our internships are designed to immerse you in applied research, collaborative working and to give you a portfolio of products you have impacted in a small or large way through the labs testing ecosystemA day in the life
- You partner with research scientists, designers, developers, wear testing team and brand/product education teams to ensure the protocol and research questions support the full life cycle of product development from ideation, to prototype to validated commercial product.
- You ensure seamless operations of testing to enable both quality and quantity of product are tested through the labs ecosystem.
- You support elite athletes and ambassadors with human performance testing and product validation.
- You support a diverse portfolio of work and cross functional partnerships by working in a rapid, agile and thorough manner.
- Degree in Kinesiology, Sports Technology, Engineering or other applied research related field
- You have applied tools to extract qualitative and quantitative information in research methods
- Experience in data collection, management and analysis.
- You’re love working cross functionality within an organization
- You thrive in a high energy, fast paced, team oriented environment.
- This role is Full Time and is based out of our headquarters in Vancouver.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. In addition to our competitive Total Rewards offering, we also have personal and professional development offerings. Our offerings recognize our teams for their performance and support whole person development, including support for employees on how to grow their career:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: Availability of the incentive programs, benefits, and perks may be subject to your location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.