Investment Banking Intern
Seeking a hardworking undergraduate or recent graduate passionate about investment banking. You may get involved with analysing markets, creating complex financial models, producing prospectuses and performing valuations.
This is a good opportunity for undergraduates, graduates as well as working professionals who want to change industries. A desire to want to work in finance is essential.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Conduct market research and build discounted cash flow model
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analysis
- Calculate financial metrics, assisting with the annual business plan and budgeting process
- Construct financial statements in Excel, and preparing M&A reports
- Underwrite models to reflect asset performance and changes in the market environment
- Critical analysis of financials and business data
- Communicate financial patterns, insights and discrepancies
Qualifications And Skills
- Undergraduates, graduates as well as working professionals who want to change industries.
- Cross-cultural work experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills; oral and written
Benefits And Perks
- Remote opportunity available
- A dedicated mentor will be offered to guide you as you progress through your journey.
- Unparalleled early exposure and acquiring strong financial analysis skills.
- This is a competitive unpaid role which provides academic credits and direct experience.
Powered by JazzHR