Office: Toronto, Canada
Team: Mergers & acquisitions
Division: Investment Banking
Program: Off-Cycle Internship, Immediate Start
Commitment: Full Time
Herculean Group advises companies on financial and strategic transactions. We provide comprehensive advisory services, including: mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, business valuations, industry advisory, and more. Our core values are integrity, expertise, diligence, and always putting the client first. Our clients are primarily middle market companies, family offices, asset managers and high net worth investors.
What makes working with Herculean Group special is the level of direct experience you get as we work in small senior-heavy teams and maintain a strong deal flow across a range of industries. We have a strong culture that both reflects the relationship focus and rigorous independence of HG and the practical, diligent and comprehensive advice clients need in our market.
• Build and update financial models, including the application of various valuation techniques and corporate finance concepts
• Support the firm in coordinating sell-side and buy-side M&A transaction processes
• Conduct extensive company and industry analyses (trends, M&A, etc.)
• Work on M&A marketing materials, company profiles, presentations, pitchbooks and other documents
• Provide support for various administrative tasks
• Other duties as assigned
• Students currently enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s or master’s degree program
• Diligent, exceptional attention to detail and committed to excellence
• A strong foundation in financial modeling, business valuation, accounting and financial analysis
• Interest in the financial markets and analyzing various types of businesses
• Ability to manage competing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Adaptability, positivity, energy and enthusiasm
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for the interview will be contacted.
Herculean Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. It is the policy of Herculean Group to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.