Based in Toronto, Yorkville Partners is a venture capital/private equity firm focused on North American technology and e-commerce companies. We are seeking to fill a Research Analyst Internship Position to assist with a multitude of tasks relating to sourcing and analyzing technology and e-commerce investment opportunities.
The firm is entrepreneurial in nature, which allows the intern to gain a great deal of exposure to all aspects of private equity and e-commerce. You will learn valuable skills that will be transferable to positions in investment banking, consulting, e-commerce and private equity. Some of these skills include company valuation, presentation development, and market research. Strong communications skills and a strong interest in technology applications are imperative. Our internship programs run on quarterly basis. This is an internship with the potential for modest compensation associated with any investment the intern is involved with.
- Conducting market and industry research
- Qualifying investment opportunities and providing a weekly sourced deal flow
- Creating and maintaining deal flow databases and overviews
- Drafting letters/emails to business owners
- Track performance and improve sourcing process
- Bachelors degree with a focus on Business/Economics/Finance
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and research skills
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote